3.30.2009

090328 Rugby match versus Woodlands

I played fullback for the Golds versus Woodlands. We lost a very close match. Our team played better than it did against the Quins. There was some cohesiveness in the pack. We lost a lot of ball during loose play, particularly on first phase. I played okay. It was windy and I caught most of the kicks that came my way. I missed one kick to touch and I missed an open field tackle that resulted in a try. I probably stopped 5-6 tries single-handedly but I was really unhappy with the one I missed.

Anyway, my fitness is deteriorating at the injuries mount up and I miss more workouts. My fingers feel better but my left foot is still injured and my right knee is now a bit dinged up. Only two more games before playoffs! I think I'll go back to CC for a few months to keep things rolling. If I pay I know I will go.

No comments: