8.08.2009

WOD 090808 -- DL/Push up/squat

Today i attended the skills class at Front Range Crossfit in Denver. What a nice facility! Spacious and open, loaded with enough equipment to easily accomodate 25 CFers at the same time. There were 3 trainers there for a relatively small class. I was impressed!

We spent about 1 hour warming up and then working on dead lift, push up, and air squat technique. Next we warmed up for deadlift with sets of 3 going from 135,175,185,205,225. we finished with a short workout.

3 rounds for time of:
  • 10 DL (225 lbs)
  • 15 push ups
  • 20 air squats

My time 5:17. The elevation hit my lungs during the warmup but the workout was not tough. It was a cool 85 degrees, about 20 degrees less than what I deal with in Austin. This sure helped me sweat out my hangover!

2 comments:

scollier said...

Yo, Brian G. is in Denver, look him up and do some xfit'ing.

plieb said...

did you see the spider take down griffin? how about penn? it was a good night for the old guys. silva is making me rethink my rugby retirement.