4.28.2010

JJ 100428

Since Crossfit Central is closed this week, I attended the Wednesday AM BJJ class at Relson Gracie Austin. It was a small group, only 4-5 guys. I got in 5 5 minute rounds. I am still a bit under the weather but held my own.

After rolling we did 10 minutes of fitness:
  • 1 min LH KB snatch (55 lbs)
  • 1 min RH KB snatch (55 lbs)
  • 1 min horse stance
  • 1 min LH KB bench (55 lbs)
  • 1 min RH KB bench (55 lbs)
  • 1 min plank
  • 1 min KB swings (55 lbs)
  • 1 min LH KB cleans (55 lbs)
  • 1 min RH KB cleans (55 lbs)
  • 1 min sit ups
I ended with a few chin ups and KB clean and press. I felt very weak through the whole workout.

I really need to get in some good mat time. I'm going to try to make at least 1 open mat per week, even at the expense of a class. Also, my fitness work needs more of a strength focus. I will have to get it in on my own time once the semester ends.

No comments: