9.25.2008

WOD 080925

This is a rest day on CF.com so I decided to do Angie.

For time:
  • 100 pull ups
  • 100 push ups
  • 100 sit ups
  • 100 bodyweight squats
My time: 27:35

The pull ups are killing me. It took me 15 minutes to get through 100 and I knocked out 20 in my first set. I tweaked my chest a bit on the first pull up rep.

Even so, this is a pretty good improvement. On July 7th I finished in about32 minutes with jump pull ups. On August 19th I finished the full workout in 35 minutes. So my time went down by about %25.

2 comments:

MMAdrian said...

ROCK ON!!!!! That's great endurance improvements. Sounds like your CF total has probably gone up quite a bit as well.

Keep it up, bro!

terry said...

we did angie yesterday at crossfit central. i'm in the 12:30pm class now.
still doing the jump ups on the smallest box. shoulder sockets are starting to feel better so i hope to start doing reg or kip pullups soon.
i was surprised how burned out my upper body was after pullups when it came time to do the pushups.
finished in 26 minutes.