3.22.2010

CC WOD 100322 -- Sit ups, dead lift, farmer walk

Yesterday I weighed myself at JJ: 177 lbs with no shoes. This morning I weighed myself at CC on a different scale for cross validation and I was 179 lbs with shoes. So I guess its official, I am under 180 lbs. I have mixed feelings about being this weight but I am definitely stronger and more fit than I have been in probably a decade. I'm really gonna keep hammering on the strength building lifts. Soon I'll be able to squat 2x my body weight.

Today's workout:

3 rounds of:
  • 50 sit ups
  • 25 dead lifts 135 lbs
  • 200m farmer walk, 55 lbs kettle bells in each hand
As rx'd, 19:36. I used 72 lbs KBs on the first walk and it fried my grip for the remainder of the workout. The DLs felt light, I banged out the first 25 in a straight set.

No comments: