7.28.2008

CC WOD 080728

Todays workout:
  • 7 rounds for time of:
    • 7 medicine ball cleans (20 lbs)
    • 7 knee ups
    • 7 burpees
    • 7 DB push press (35 lbs)
    • 7 kettlebell sumo deadlift highpull (55 lbs)
I finished in 21:52, about 1 minute behind the leader. It was a strange workout. The knee ups, burpees, and KBSDLHP felt easy, while the push press and cleans felt difficult. I may have lost count somewhere during the workout but I'm pretty sure I finished the whole thing.

I'm a little bummed that this is my last week. I have definitely noticed some changes in my body. My abs are more defined and my shoulders and arms are bigger. I feel a little more dense, too.

2 comments:

MMAdrian said...

So are you going to do another month?

plieb said...

i would like to but its too expensive for me.