8.07.2008

GBJJ 080807

Jiu jitsu fitness is totally different than Crossfit fitness. Good thing I don't have either or I might feel bad about lacking the other!

Today I trained for about 1.45 hours. After a nice warm up we covered back mount submissions. Fretson choke, rear collar choke (I forgot the japanese name), and rear choke with knee in back. My face and neck are pretty ripped up from this one. Gi chokes are painful! I have to remember to forget my jacket next time.

We finished with about an hour of rolling. I sparred two white belts that I handled pretty easily (thank goodness) and then rolled with a brown and a blue. I thought I did well against the brown, but then I hit the wall and basically acted like a rag doll for the last 10 minutes.

No CF for me today. I am feeling the pain.

No comments: